6 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a luxury brand that places itself between sports and fashion designed for women who care as much about style as they do about scoring. With its roots in tennis, our client fuses fashion and function in an innovative, modern and sexy twist on traditional activewear.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* The Maintain daily social media calendar and publishing schedule, analysing effectiveness of posts and level of engagement to inform future posts
* Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers
* Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written), under the guidance of the Creative Director
* Monitor, listen and prepare responses to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
* Research and develop on-trend ideas for content based on the visual direction of the brand
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills that will allow them to communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract new customers
* Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
* Using own initiative
* Excellent time management skills and an ability to multi-task
* Ideally a love and affiliation with sports performance wear
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Very cool Workspace offices
* Opportunity to work with a great upcoming brand disrupting the women’s sports clothing industry
Apply for this role