Job Title: Content & Social Media Executive
Location: Peterlee, County Durham
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Established over 30 years ago, the company, based in Co. Durham, England is a market leader in the field of electrical test instrumentation.
They provide total test solutions to enable companies and organisations to comply with the demands of all types of legislation and covering a wide range of international standards for the manufacturing, medical, 17th edition and safety testing industries.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Content & Social Media Executive to join their team.
- Create content both online and offline for all industries which is engaging & promotes the group & its products in a positive way
- Interview category managers to generate content which will solve the customer's problems, whether it's an FAQ or guidance article
- Spin old & competitors posts making them current & relevant
- Grow the group's social media channels by creating & posting engaging & sharable content
- Assist the Digital Communications Manager with day to day SEM activities & campaigns by creating optimised landing pages & email content attracting a high CTR
- Be the 'champion' of the company's tone of voice ensuring every piece of literature, digital or print, is within the guidelines
- Monitor the media, trade publications & social media sites for opportunities
- Digital listening. Review forums, video comments, social groups & offer advice where possible
- Assist the Marketing Communications Manager with the quarterly internal newsletter, and any print advertising materials needed
- Work with external partners when required to syndicate popular articles & stories
- Be a team player with an exceptional work ethic and can do, positive attitude
- Create monthly E-News bulletins to be sent to the relevant databases
- Excellent grammatical skills with the qualification to back them up (A at A level or equivalent)
- The ability to write for digital & print and know the difference between the styles & techniques
- Some knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & basic HTML coding skills would be advantageous
- An excellent understanding of all social media & online networking platforms including their advertising platforms
- Ability to defuse & resolve company & product negativity online in forums, social channels, reviews
- Knowledge of the electrical safety industry would be advantageous
- Excellent work ethic
- Demonstrates an attention for detail
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner across different levels of a business and to a global customer base
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel. Adobe photo editing experience would be advantageous
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Website Editor, Website Administrator, Website Admin, Social Media, Website Content Manager, Website Content Managing, Head of Social Media will be considered for this role.