Do you have a passion for creating engaging social media content? Then we have the job for you! My client is one of the north wests biggest marketing agencies with clients that read like the country's most successful companies! They are looking for a social media manager to join their team and manage the company's biggest consumer account
You will be managing a small team of executives and your role will be to; define, develop and implement Social Media and PR campaigns that deliver the clients marketing and brand communications. Key activities within the role are:
- Enhance the awareness of the brand via social media channels.
- Be the main point of contact between the agency and the client
- Provide monthly reports on social media activity using relevant KPI's.
- Develop an effective social media strategy and calendar
- Manage paid social campaigns for channel growth and engagement.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and liaise with them to ensure high quality coverage.
What We're Looking For:
Previous experience of managing social media campaigns in a consumer environment is essential for this role. You will also be client facing so it's important that you are personable
- Experience of managing successful social media campaigns in a consumer environment
- An ability to create and develop engaging content across all channels via a hands on approach.
- Experience with community management
- Key relationship management skills
- An ability to develop and create an effective social media strategy and calendar.
- An ability to develop strong working relationships with other stakeholders within the business.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A proactive self starter who can drive and execute projects
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.