Are you an experienced Social Media Manager or Social Media Executive for an exciting new step?
Have you managed the social media content for a large consumer facing business?
Have you worked with Blogger & Influencer networks?
Do you want to work for a leading consumer travel brand?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading consumer travel company is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their digital team and manage all social media strategies & campaigns based in London.
The company is transforming the marketing team, they have recently appointed a senior level marketer to transform the team and take them to the cutting edge of consumer marketing. The company is a one of the most recognised bands in the UK and has 1,000s of visits to its website daily and looking for talented marketers to join the team and drive customer engagement and brand engagement.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products with appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
As Social Media Manager you will join our successful Marketing team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Owner of KPI: conversion, followers, engagement *(e.g. re-tweets/ likes, etc.), SLA, segments
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organisation and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms. Work with bloggers and media partnerships to generate customer interest.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Works with and briefs team members, including agencies, content Exec, CRM exec, and other content creators, to generate customer engagement
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Plan and manage content marketing activity to drive engagement, conversion and commercial
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports on website performance. Manage expenditure against agreed budgets.
- Procure and manage agencies and suppliers to ensure high-quality service, optimised spend and compliance with contractual commitments, including SLA's and KPI's.
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to Social Media Management, be a team player and really want to forge a career in a career in Social Media & Marketing. You can have experience from either an agency or client side background as long as you have owned Social Media activates.
The Social Media Manager - Travel role requires the following experience:
- Skilled specialist in social -must have significant career within social management
- Worked on Twitter and Facebook as minimum. Experience in Instagram desirable
- Must have worked on influencer and blogger strategy
- Several years of professional experience in social management
- Experience in working within commercially oriented environment
- Customer centric, think out of the box, and challenge status quo.
Title: Social Media Manager - Travel
Salary: £25k - £35k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing