2 months ago
This company has been at the forefront of the Classic and Collectible car market for four decades. Over this time it has been their pleasure to sell some of the most iconic and beautiful cars in the world. Based in Brentford, West London they always have a heady mix of exotic and classic cars in stock. They want their showroom to be more global and they need someone to join them who is confident, dynamic, someone who knows how to work hard and loves what they do, with the ambition to develop the role and grow within the company.
You will have good administration skills, a keen interest and knowledge of classic cars, coupled with a flair for social media and marketing, bring fresh ideas and have the ability to implement them efficiently. The ability to implement an SEO strategy and knowledge of managing social media is necessary. You must possess excellent communication skills and have a Full Driving Licence. They are a small team so it is important to understand the need for flexibility in the role and the discipline to work to both your own and company deadlines
- Please note that this is not purely an administration position, the ideal candidate will have experience with social media and SEO
- Create and maintain their website content.
- Photograph cars and upload to website.
- Develop and oversee company PR and other areas of marketing.
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy.
- Create regular company newsletters.
- Assist with office administration.
- Continually develop their Social Media strategy and update it daily via, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Monitor their competitors to ensure that the company remains a market leader. Assist in the research of market trends.
- Develop and maintain company database
- Liaise with magazine and web based periodicals, creating and delivering advertising to a deadline
- Use Google analytics and webmaster tools to report on web activity, produce reports and data on visitor numbers and digital marketing activity.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of advertising, newsletter and marketing strategies.
- Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received to and from company.
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Drivers Licence
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.