5 days ago
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are seeking top talent to make this vision a reality in our European markets. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions to enable B2B customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions, delivering everything they know and love about Amazon, for business. Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager and native Spanish speaker for the Amazon Business team in London. You will support setting the direction to redefine how business customers interact with Amazon Business and the wider Amazon platform, and what content will be best suited for these customers. The person in this role will be capable of handling multiple projects at once; able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities; comfortable taking direction but also managing upward; effective working with team members, vendors, and management; and be data-driven, detail-oriented and organized.
Specific responsibilities include working with internal and external resources to increase awareness of Amazon Business and optimizing the site experience for acquisition, conversion and selection. You will partner across the organization to develop and manage multiple marketing campaigns, execute test plans, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine customer targeting and messaging on an ongoing basis. To create content, you will work with vendors, vendor managers, graphic design, and visual design to create on-brand, best-in-class content with irresistible calls-to-action for targeted audiences. You will be responsible for building and executing digital marketing campaigns to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
· Develop and manage multiple customer acquisition campaigns, execute test plans, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine customer targeting and messaging on an ongoing basis.
· Create engaging content (creatives and copy) in collaboration with vendors, vendor managers, graphic design, and visual design teams.
· Work with internal and external resources to increase awareness of Amazon Business, and optimizing the site experience for business customers.
· Plan, develop, and execute compelling on-site share of wallet and feature adoption campaigns for the B2B homepage, and then analyze performance of merchandising efforts, always seeking ways to innovate and improve
· Partner with account management teams and the product management team to test, iterate, and refine the best website and mobile experience for Amazon Business customers
· Maintain and refine scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for onsite campaigns
· Partner with Category and Product Management teams to provide customer perspective and engagement opportunities, as well as customer-driven product improvement ideas
· Take an Ownership role in the continued build-out and documentation of infrastructure and process of acquiring and on-boarding Amazon Business customers, balancing strong and standard execution with Invent & Simplify
· Present results in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives
· University degree required
· Proven ability to write and create engaging online content for business customers
· Fluent in Spanish and English (verbal and written)
· Proven relevant work experience in website merchandising, mobile merchandising, and content creation for email, onsite and offsite marketing campaigns
· Experienced working with digital content management systems
· Experienced in the creation and management of digital media campaigns
· Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve highly ambiguous problems
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on schedule
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
· Proven track record of success in roles of increasing responsibility
· Ability to think and react in a high energy, fast paced environment