An established and award winning Marketing / Advertising agency in Gloucestershire are looking for a driven and focussed SQL Data Insight Analyst to join their fantastic team of data specialists. Located in the heart of the Cotswolds, this is the perfect opportunity for a Database Developer or Data Analyst to join an outstanding and ambitious company. The company.
This award winning integrated agency is a workplace like no other. With big-brand clients and a culture that is energetic and collaborative, a desire to work in a team with great progression opportunities is a must. Their work is mainly focussed in digital and data based marketing and they work with a really varied range of well-known brands.The role.
As SQL Data Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering analysis and extract projects for clients via the following
The experience we need.
- Writing advance SQL code / queries to deliver counts, reports and extracts
- Maintaining and monitoring database quality to highlight any issues and escalate these as and when required
- Working closely with the client services team to deliver insight projects to brief, on time and within budget
- Contribute novel ideas as to how the value within client data can be exploited
- Maintain data quality and procedures and escalate issues as necessary
The ideal candidate for the Data Insight Analyst role will have
What you’ll get in return.
- Experience in top-quality database development and management
- Ability to write advanced SQL code / SQL queries
- Experience is cross-departmental project work to fulfil data briefs
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage workload to tight deadlines
- Proactive and go-getting personality with drive to always do things better
For your contribution to this amazing agency’s creative output, you will receive a salary of up to £30K as well as 25 days holiday, your birthday off (Yippee), contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff socials and more. How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan