4 months ago
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
You will engage with prospective partners in the EMEA advertising industry. Such partners might include for example advertising measurement companies, industry bodies managing advertising standards and advertising platforms. You'll manage the new business agreement process end-to-end by understanding market dynamics, evaluating new partnership opportunities, conducting partner outreach, and structuring term sheets and agreements leading up to agreement execution.
Additionally, you thrive in a collaborative and team-based environment, working closely with the internal industry thought-leaders to provide the most value to our strategic partners. You will also have strong attention to detail, outstanding project management skills, and an ability to manage C-suite relationships.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
* Develop a deep understanding of Google's strategy across the full range of advertising products and platforms.
* Partner closely with Product, Legal, Marketing and Sales teams to develop new ads related product partnerships (e.g. licensing, technical integration, distribution and technology licensing agreements) from concept to launch.
* Identify suitable partners and structure and develop agreements that deliver high-impact strategic relationships.
* Manage and optimize ongoing operational aspects of strategic partnerships (e.g. establishing KPIs and enabling partners to achieve them, managing partner service level agreements and payments).
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working with legal agreements.
* Experience managing strategic partnerships or client relationships.
* Experience working in the digital advertising industry.
* Master's degree.
* Experience working cross-functionally both internally and externally to manage partnerships or projects.
* Ability to understand complex technical products.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.