2 months ago
Information on the company
The Brooklyn Brothers’ approach – Blockbuster Branding – blends PR, social, brand advertising and strategic thinking with the creativity of Hollywood to create work that entertains and generates its own audience. Not in the thousands but in the multi-millions. They have been European Effies Agency of the Year and Advertising Age Small Agency of the Year. They have been widely awarded, including winning the Grand Prix and x4 Golds at the Euro Effies last year for their 'Inspired by Iceland' work; alongside previously winning Cannes Gold, Cannes Silvers and a US Effie Gold for NBC’s ‘Coach Ted Lasso’. Clients include Land Rover, Jaguar, NBC, Castrol, Promote Iceland, MINI, OVO Energy and Lancôme.
This is a Summer internship paying £250 per week with the potential to convert to a permanent job.
How to apply?
Click "Apply for this Role" and an email template will open. In this email you must provide the following as per the above flyer.
1) If you were an exhibition or gallery what would your show be called? Provide a 25 word description to accompany this.
2) Submit up to 10 images that describe you.
3) DO NOT send your CV.
4) DO provide your contact details.
How can you expect to spend your day?
• Learn how to plan brand campaigns
• Learn how to write creative briefs for idea creation
• Work with art directors and copywriters closely on idea creation to help shape brand campaigns
• Research and analyse brands, cultural trends and audiences
• Take a role in reporting trends internally
• Gain experience working on brand campaigns for global clients
• Obtain valuable insight into the advertising industry
• Assist across the business to ensure you gain a holistic view of how an agency is run in the day-to-day
What are the perks of working at this company?
• They are creatively different to any agency you’ll find.
• Everyone has a voice at our table.
• All of our employees are mentors ready to help.
• Be part of a team with a wealth of diversity and knowledge.
Apply for this role