5 months ago
Technical Support Consultant
Working Hours: Part Time – 3 Days a week (21 hrs/pw)
The Investment Support Consultant role sits in the Savings and Retirement team based in York. The team looks after all governance aspects of fund propositions across Aviva in the UK including the Advised Platform, the Online Investment Service as well as the Corporate and Heritage businesses. As such, the role gives an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business areas and propositions. Our goal is to provide customers with peace of mind so that they can rely on Aviva to offer appropriate investments and to manage them with care and professionalism.
The role is a great opportunity to join a customer-focussed team to support the fund, savings and investment propositions and to take the lead on specific investment processes and change activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage the Investment Helpdesk by providing first line response to all fund, investment and member queries
* Manage, review and analyse complex data queries (including complaints) regarding fund performance, ensuring resolution/escalation provided on a timely and accurate basis
* Manage, maintain and enhance the FAQ document, to support client facing teams in delivering timely and accurate responses to clients
* Manage, develop, maintain and embed Investment Support intranet page
* Provide fund and Investment information to CRMs, IFAs and EBC’s in support of client facing documentation and presentations
* Manage and oversee monthly Helpdesk MI utilising MI to improve service provision
* Provide analysis, feedback and support to Factsheet and Reporting teams
* Meet SLA’s set for the Investment Helpdesk
* Provide secondary support to the Fund Database Team
* Provide secondary support to the Fund Reporting Team
Essential Skills & Experience
* Good working knowledge of fund management industry and investment markets.
* Well developed communication skills – verbal and written.
Skills & Experience required
* Experience within a customer facing role an advantage.
* IMC or IAQ qualification desirable or a willingness to study.
* Time management and prioritisation skills to plan and organise work to deliver objectives.
* Good working knowledge of core Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Strong attention to detail.
* Well developed problem solving & decision making skills.
* Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand and manipulate complex data
What you will get:
You will receive a competitive salary along with being entitled to our pay progression model, which means you get rewarded for your hard work. As well as this our generous benefits include:
* Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Performance related bonus
* Excellent flexi-benefits package. Up to 30% discount on Aviva insurance products, plus discounts for Friends and Family.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying, please contact Kyle Martin in the Resourcing Team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.