2 months ago
A varied, entry level marketing role, with the room to grow into other areas such as Search Engine Optimisation & Pay Per Click roles.
The role of the Marketing Administrator will be to support the team with promoting the services of the company, with a particular emphasis on the SEO & PPC area of the business. The role will also involve general administrative duties.
They are looking for an organised, enthusiastic marketing administrator who can hit the ground running, work independently and proactively make suggestions for improvements. You will be providing marketing admin support too 2 other team members and other departments in the company if needed. Full Training will be provided.
The position includes:
- Supporting the team with organising work.
- Working on excel and Microsoft
- Contacting clients via email. (Potentially by telephone as the role grows)
- Actively monitor and improve clients accounts
- Maintain search marketing project activity logs.
- Contribute to the development of client digital marketing strategies.
- Produce regular client performance reports & strategic insights.
- General Admin and Support for other teams in the office.
- Good standard of English and writing skills
- Level of proficiency with Excel
- Can communicate effectively on all levels
- GCSE's C and above Including Maths and English
- Some SEO knowledge.
- Positive attitude