7 months ago
An agency based in the city centre is looking for a determined UX/Digital Designer to join the team; to create multi-channel designs across Hospitality and Retail brands. This is a fabulous opportunity to develop your skills with a growing agency in a fun and fast paced studio.
- Understand a brief and execute it to the fullest; with idea generation, wireframing, user journeys and digital design
- Ensure the final design follows the broader campaign idea and is relevant to all customers
- Work closely with the Art Directors, Copywriters and Developers
- Know and develop your understanding of trends and new applications
What We're Looking For:
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Sketch, AfterEffects and Wordpress would be an advantage.
- A portfolio demonstrating examples of wire frames and strong understanding of the user journey through to final digital designs.
- Communications skills when liaising with clients and other offices.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CV's so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age