An experienced Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager is required to manage key high profile vendors and brands within the volume division of a rapidly growing Technology Distributor.
SALARY: £50,000-£55,000, OTE; £60,000-£70,000
BENEFITS: Holiday, Pension, Bupa, Car Allowance, Perk Box, Health Shield
LOCATION: North London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Essex, London, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Hounslow, Watford, Surrey
JOB SPECIFICATION - Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager
We are looking for the Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager to take ownership of key brands within the volume product division.
The role’s aim is to maximise sales volumes and profit and minimise issues with stakeholders
The role requires this candidate to be on the road at least twice a week with at least 3 times a week in the office.
In order to be successful in this role you will additionally be responsible for:-
* Revenue, Margin and Profit, Including marketing income of brands (MDF)
* Managing a £30M turnover division with 20% yoy growth
* 4 direct reports working across product management and sales specialists
* Creating strategic sales and operational plans
* Ensure all communication of all relevant data relating to products, promotions and strategies
* Build key relationships with partners, both resellers and some retailers
REQUIREMENTS - Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager
We are looking for the following skills and experiences in order to be considered for this job opportunity:-
* Solid commercial product management/ vendor management experience
* Strong Channel sales experience working with b2b customers
* Experience working with professional technology products
* Can come from Vendor, Distributor or Reseller as skills are transferable
* Proven ability to forecast, budget and plan business models
* Excellent communication skills, professional and able to present to Board level as well as Customers
* Highly driven and self-motivated with great work ethic
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to work for a fast growing business with a solid reputation in the technology channel, making positive waves in the industry.
One of the top 4 technology distributors in Europe who are fast becoming the most rapidly growing businesses in the UK. Part of a much larger group of businesses.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager - Professional Technology reference ZC1610-39 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.