A creative and highly driven Vendor Marketing Manager is required to manage the Symantec marketing strategy and delivery for one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributors. We require a competent marketer with a solid background within the IT Channel/ IT Solutions market. Someone who understands marketing solution based offerings. Based in Hampshire.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Pension, Bonus, Healthcare, 25 day holiday plus bank holiday, healthy food on site, free parking on site
LOCATION: Alton, Hampshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Basingstoke, Reading, Camberley, Guildford,
JOB SPECIFICATION - Vendor Marketing Manager
The role will appeal to candidates who can:-
* Build and develop quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with the Vendor and company business objectives
* Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI
* Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns
* Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners whilst building good working relationships
* Ensure all channel activity executed on behalf of the vendor includes the company’s corporate value add messaging at all times
* Support the sales and marketing team on all company events such as trade shows, partner events, and networking events
REQUIREMENTS - Vendor Marketing Manager
We are looking for a candidate who can hold their own within what is a highly competitive market. You’ll be able to command respect amongst your peers and manage both company and client expectations.
Therefore to be successful in the role candidates must:-
* Show proven 360 marketing management experience within the technology market (Vendor, Distributor, Reseller/VAR)
* Proven ability to plan, create and deliver campaigns, seeing the process through from cradle to grave
* Have a strong understanding of IT solution based offerings and how to market them effectively
* Show a confident and engaging personality to build relationships within the business and its partners, driving the business partners where needed
* Be committed, hardworking and dedicated to the success of the company
With an outstanding reputation for being a disruptive player in the market, we pride ourselves on delivering sound value added distribution for some of the World’s leading cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technology vendors
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
“channel marketing manager, Channel marketing, marketing manager, vendor marketing, vendor marketing manager, marketing, marketing communications, partner marketing manager, partner marketing, channel, marketing solutions, Vendor, Reseller, Distributor, IT, Technology, Cybersecurity, IT infrastructure”
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Vendor Marketing Manager reference ZC1706-42 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.