14 days ago
Role: Virtulization Production Manager and Site Associate Manager
Location: Woking, UK
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations
Visualization Production Manager’s Main responsibility is to ensure the maximum adoption of the service is leveraged within client teams and organizations. The role will work closely with the client’s business initiative teams to plan and execute Virtual Solutions projects. The role demands educating, proposing the various technologies, tools and services we have to client teams and increase adoption.
As Site Lead, he/she will be responsible for managing the complete site day to day operations, vendor management, act as escalation contact, help on technology & research related topics working closely with the client site manager.
* Seek opportunities to expand usage of the service we offer / identify and address business needs
* Suggest and strategize process and service transformation opportunities
* Lead the follow up with client teams for gathering forecast of Initiatives and find ways to increase service penetration
* Identity new services/innovative solutions to expand business
* Business Knowledge & Client Interaction:
* Understands P&G categories, sub-categories and products within them.
* Interacts with business partners in a professional and proficient way.
* Able to conduct project meetings/calls on their own
* Ability to collect information and provide/document requirements for a project
* Ability to create a project schedule for all team members to follow
* Manages project timelines and holds other team members to deadlines
* Can deal with last minute changes and issues.
* Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, as appropriate.