Web Content Editor
Hampshire commutable from Eastleigh, Southampton, Romsey, Winchester
£28- 35K DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled content writer with CMS experience and a good understanding of HTML to join a leading international organisation's busy Global Web Team. The Web Content Editor will be responsible for the content management and maintenance of the organisation's websites. They will be required to add new products and campaign materials to the website as well as maintaining existing content to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
Role and responsibilities:
- The Web Content Editor will work closely with the Brand Web Managers to ensure accurate and timely communication of brand and product information
- The WCE will maintain familiarity with the company product line and be able to communicate technical product knowledge
- Co-ordinate the digital team's translation requirements for EMEA languages
- Liaise with internal teams and third party vendors to build brand awareness and customer loyalty through improved web usability, feature/service building, and improved online communications
- Support the digital team with additional content requirements and contribute to global digital strategies and planning
- Support and enhance the SEO/SEM strategy, web portals, web analytics, image editing and more
- Ability to complete special projects or other duties as assigned
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and prioritise projects simultaneously
Experience and Skills required:
- A degree, ideally in a marketing discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience with content management systems and web authoring tools. Experience using EPiServer CMS is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and a keen eye for detail
- Strong consumer digital background, with a deep understanding of brand marketing and brand development.
- Experience in ecommerce
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.