4 months ago
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity working on behalf of an agency in house with one of the North's leading retailers look no further.
This agency is looking for hard working and talented Web Designer/Developer to join the team. You will be working on key retail/fashion brands in a gifted team of designers and developers. If you are looking for a friendly environment with a good work life balance and paid overtime please apply now.
This is a 50/50 role so fluency in HTML and CSS is key.
- Design customer focused creative content for all digital outputs.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team on large redevelopment projects.
- Continue to develop your technical knowledge in line with industry advances.
- Liaise with the designers to ensure the best results for the client.
- Manage your weekly work allocation accurately and complete briefs on time.
What We're Looking For:
- Skills in Photoshop/InDesigner/illustrator.
- A portfolio/link to live websites demonstrating your skill set (to be sent with application).
- Ability to use Monetate software is a big advantage.
- Experience with retail/eCommerce sites.
- Meticulous and committed attitude to your work.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close