4 months ago
Information on the company
Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
This is an opportunity to become a regular contributor to the Inspiring Interns blog. To apply, with your article, which must conform to our guidelines here.
You will receive £10 per published article.
What you’ll be up to:
* Working with the content marketing team to come up with ideas for the blog.
* Writing articles for the blog, and working with an editor to get them shipshape. Article topics will include peer-to-peer careers advice and news affecting students and graduates.
* Helping to promote content on social media.
* Most contact with the team will be over email, phone or Skype.
What we’re looking for:
* Applicants should be university students or recent graduates.
* Keen and talented writers. If you’ve written for a website or publication before that’s a bonus, but if this is your first chance to do so, then seize the moment!
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Social media savviness.
* Time management skills and ability to meet publication deadlines.
What are the perks of the role:
* Any articles you write will be fully attributed to you, and you can include a short bio with links to your social media profiles if desired.
* We’ll also promote your articles on social media.
* Feedback on your writing and careers advice from the team.
* The world’s cutest office dog, Indy, will greet you if you come into the office.
Apply for this role