Do you want to be involved in developing some of the most innovative POP/POS displays the world has to offer? We are a future led technology based GLOBAL retail design company, in Leicester and we are looking for Senior Development Designers to further enhance our already skilled team, and along with our global reach, bring our innovation into the retail environment.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Northampton, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Development Designer, 3D Designer, Technical Designer, 3D Development Designer : Retail Design, POS, POP, Retail Display
· Are you currently working in the retail design sector (or similar) and have developed a huge array of award winning POS and POP units but your current environment is becoming a little lack lustre?
· Are you interested in working with some of the world’s most prestigious brands and retailers?
· Do you want to work with manufacturers on a global level, to bring engineering innovation to the forefront of retail?
This is YOUR chance....
Only the most skilled and dedicated development designers need apply!
It goes without saying that you will be proficient in SolidWorks and have a portfolio which will showcase your innovative and achievable designs. We want to see bespoke masterpieces of engineering and manufacture.
You will see this Senior 3D Development Designer role as a career, not simply a job, and thrive in a stimulating and successful environment
You will be involved in developing designs which will be led by tech integration to ensure shopper experiences are a talking point and keep them returning!
This Senior 3D Development Designer will be a challenging role as you will be part of designing POP / POS that is the future and at the forefront of retail innovation. Our company moto – ‘Dare to Innovate’ is something we look for in our team every day.
As a Senior Development Designer, you will understand the complexities of design for manufacture and through engineering experience, and a desire to push the boundaries, you can make the impossible possible.
You will be encouraged to impart your experience and skills within the team, assisting in the development of our junior members, further enhancing our offering and driving the team forward.
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Development Designer, 3D Designer, Technical Designer, 3D Development Designer : Retail Design, POS, POP, Retail Display
We produce THE retail displays of the future which will throw up multiple exciting challenges. If you just want a day to day same old development design job, then this is not for you.
As all good Development Designers will know, to be successful in this role you will need the following:
· Extensive development design experience in retail design / permanent POP or similar.
· Communication skills:
- The ability to discuss aesthetic design with the creative team,
- Have the professional demeanour to liaise with an international client base and
- Have a manner that allows you to engage with our global manufacturers technically.
· An understanding of technological developments and hardware / software integration into POP / POS is highly sought after.
We are the future of in store experiences - working with the world’s largest brands delivering tech led Retail Displays, POP and POS that excite and create customer interactions that are truly talk-worthy.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Development Engineer / Technical Designer / 3D Designer / 3D Development Designer / Solidworks
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Glen Broooke quoting Senior Development Designer, 3D Designer, Technical Designer, 3D Development Designer : Retail Design, POS, POP, Retail Display and reference GGB15351 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.