3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in a partner management or consulting capacity.
* Experience working on technology-related commercial projects.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or MBA degree.
* Knowledge of Google products such as Google Ads etc.
* Familiarity with e-commerce , AdTech, Marketing Automation.
* Knowledge of Ads API or API integration; along with product development experience.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
About the job
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
As an Acceleration Strategic Partner Manager, you'll set the path for a successful relationship with partners which are joining our partner base. You will help launch and accelerate these partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of advertising offerings. From drafting the Go-to-Market strategy, to defining sales and marketing processes to driving tech integrations, you'll help set the new partners up for success and help them build their capabilities and capacity.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships and strategically ramp up new partners to ensure their long term success.
* Manage partners and maintain relationships; advise partners on product integrations and Go-to-Market strategy.
* Develop strategic business plans including product roadmaps for the partners with an eye toward identifying creative initiatives and ensuring partners are fulfilling the plans.
* Engage with cross-functional teams like Marketing, Sales Engineering, Account Managers, Product etc. toward common goal of partner success.
* Lead ad hoc projects focused on the strategic organizational goals.