6 months ago
You’ll do more than
the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
the leading B2B provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and
payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries
worldwide. We are seeking an energetic
and experienced Field Marketing Specialist to support global business growth
and lead generation opportunities across the brand portfolio.
Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, planning, executing, and
reporting on marketing campaigns designed to drive new leads into the
organisation. The ideal candidate for this position will be organised,
personable, and able to work effectively with team members and senior
duties and responsibilities include:
short and long term grassroots marketing efforts to drive awareness, traffic
global field marketing initiatives including: inbound and outbound campaigns,
partner marketing campaigns, newsletters and more
* Create, plan
and execute the companies SEO and SEM strategies globally
* Ensure the
Accertify.com websites follow SEO best practices
SEO strategies and goals to internal teams, including senior leadership
content creation plans to enhance SEO
* Develop and
manage the companies SEM accounts including Google AdWords
* Develop and
manage campaigns utilising social media, primarily LinkedIn Advertising
Offer of employment
with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proven track record of developing and implementing strategic marketing programs aimed at increasing revenue
* Ability to work with cross functional teams across the globe
* Experience in managing budget and 3rd party agencies/vendors
* Proven experience successfully executing SEO projects
* Knowledge of basic web design principles and technologies, and their SEO implications
* Experience working with a CMS (WordPress) and building/administering content
* Strong background in web analytics, including Google Analytics and Search Console
* Proven experience at working on a Marketing team
* Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
* University degree ( Marketing, Communications or related field preferred) or equivalent experience
* Spanish, French or German language skills and advantage
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the UK is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Primary Location: UK - London
difference between having a job and making a difference.
has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them
in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on
their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made
a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and
collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even
take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to
take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the
guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
backing of American Express.
Don’t make a
difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you
require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any
reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on
or 00800 83
000038 (for Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 4, 2018, 11:19:59 AM