6 months ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Accertify is the leading B2B provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide. We are seeking an energetic and experienced Field Marketing Specialist to support global business growth and lead generation opportunities across the brand portfolio.
The Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, planning, executing, and reporting on marketing campaigns designed to drive new leads into the organisation. The ideal candidate for this position will be organised, personable, and able to work effectively with team members and senior leadership.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
* Support short and long term grassroots marketing efforts to drive awareness, traffic and sales
* Execute global field marketing initiatives including: inbound and outbound campaigns, partner marketing campaigns, newsletters and more
* Create, plan and execute the companies SEO and SEM strategies globally
* Ensure the Accertify.com websites follow SEO best practices
* Communicate SEO strategies and goals to internal teams, including senior leadership
* Outline content creation plans to enhance SEO
* Develop and manage the companies SEM accounts including Google AdWords
* Develop and manage campaigns utilising social media, primarily LinkedIn Advertising
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proven track record of developing and implementing strategic marketing programs aimed at increasing revenue
* Ability to work with cross functional teams across the globe
* Experience in managing budget and 3rd party agencies/vendors
* Proven experience successfully executing SEO projects
* Knowledge of basic web design principles and technologies, and their SEO implications
* Experience working with a CMS (WordPress) and building/administering content
* Strong background in web analytics, including Google Analytics and Search Console
* Proven experience at working on a Marketing team
* Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
* University degree ( Marketing, Communications or related field preferred) or equivalent experience
* Spanish, French or German language skills and advantage
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the UK is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Primary Location: UK - London
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 4, 2018, 11:19:59 AM