4 months ago
Account Development Executive
Bellshill -Dove Wynd Strathclyde Business Park -C0620
We are looking for an Account Development Executive to retain, develop and grow our Enterprise customer accounts in Virgin Media Business (VMB). This position will play an important role in helping deliver the Virgin Media Business strategy throughout your designated accounts. You will ensure that all opportunities are maximised through upselling, cross selling and customer retention to deliver sales, revenue and KPI targets.
What you'll be doing
• To provide support within the Enterprise customer accounts to ensure that business is retained, developed and grown in-line with the VMB strategy.
• To help deliver sales activity of products and services covering the allocated account base via effective Account Management and pro-active sales activity.
• To manage the day-to-day business as usual activity across an allocated account base, acting as a conduit between the customer and internal support teams.
• Achieve a multitude of set business targets, specifically focussing on generated revenue, retention, new acquisition and customer satisfaction.
• Help build and maintain a roadmap of each live account, ensuring that each opportunity is identified and positioned to involve multiple areas of the business to maximise the opportunity.
• Develop effective, telephone and email based relationships with customers, demonstrating your knowledge of their business and their decision making process, and ensuring full delivery of the defined contact strategy for each account.
So what are we looking for?
• Positive can do attitude, target driven with the passion and energy to succeed who is able to work collaboratively within a team and interact with internal teams across the business.
• A demonstrated track record in delivering B2B sales, over-achieving against targets and the ability to work against a defined KPI framework.
• Experience in the Enterprise market place is desirable.
• Must have experience within the telecoms or technology sector.
• A strong commitment to succeeding, developing relationships, delivering results to the satisfaction of the customer and yourself.
• The ability to articulate a complex, multi-faceted and high-tech product to a mixed audience whilst still delivering the tangible benefits and real-world applications of the product.
“We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.