about 1 month ago
Want a job where you don't have to work crazy hours and the company actively champions health and wellbeing?
Want to join a passionate team who Prolific North recently named SEO Agency of the Year?
Fancy working in a Grade II listed building in Manchester city centre, in an environment that promotes personal development?
Look no further...
This passionate and ambitious digital marketing agency is looking for an Account Director to help grow the agency through strategic thinking, effective client relationships and efficient communication. There will also be opportunities for significant career progression as the client services team grows.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years' experience working in a relevant client-facing role at a marketing agency
- Experience winning, retaining, delivering and growing digital marketing accounts
- A passion for digital marketing and thought leadership
- The personality of a team player
- To genuinely care
- The ability to present ideas with conviction
- Working directly with the highly experienced Managing Director and Commercial Director to help the business build on its previous successes
- Working with a number of key client accounts as well as on-boarding new clients for digital campaigns
- Working with each delivery team to advise and consult clients on accounts with budgets ranging from £60k to £3M per year
- Delivering innovative and highly impactful digital marketing campaigns that result in high account retention and growth
- Ensuring the quality of campaigns is matched by service levels, becoming a trusted advisor to clients and a partner for internal campaign teams
- You will be joining a successful and ambitious agency with a highly skilled and growing team
- Opportunity to work directly with experienced directors and have a say in how the business is run
- Autonomy in a supportive environment with space to shape your own role and processes
- Work alongside a high calibre team with vast experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours (start as late as 9.30am. Leave as early at 4pm)
- Freedom to work remotely when needed
- Regular career development sessions
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Monthly team social events e.g. axe throwing, pizza parties and beer pong
- 30 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing based on time at the company
- Awesome offices in Grade II listed building, just off Deansgate, with plenty of breakout space
- Generous pension contributions
- Birthday celebrations - treasure chest lucky dip
- They genuinely care about their team members
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close