Are you interested in working with one of the world’s most iconic brands? We are looking for an experienced Account Director / Client Services Director to work for this multi award winning Design Agency heading up one of their high profile accounts.
· Car Allowance
· Company Pension
· Private Medical Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability Benefit
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Leicester, Rushden, Wellingborough, Kettering, Raunds, Market Harborough, Bedford, Luton
JOB SPECIFICATION: Account Director – Design Agency
Our client who are an innovative multi-award winning Design Agency have a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director / Client Services Director to work with one of their most high profile accounts. The organisation works within the Retail Design / Shopper Marketing industry.
As the Account Director / Client Services Director you will work closely with other Senior Directors in the business to drive the strategic vision of one of the worlds most iconic brands forward.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
• Being directly responsible for the structure, content, accuracy and quality of all formal communications between the company and appointed account personnel.
• Attending regular meetings with the client and internal assigned client teams to accept briefs.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the client brand and market sector.
• You will be responsible for overseeing and directing the account to ensure the client is kept on side whilst also maximizing the sales and profit potential of the account.
• Understanding shopper journeys, insights and the ability to deliver solutions.
• Collaborate with strategy, creative and digital teams to recommend a multitude of brand communications across POS, internal communications, social and digital responses and experiential shopper activation.
• Line manage one direct report and carry out regular reviews to ensure targets and performance levels are achieved.
• Work across the business with a diverse group of skillsets building strong relationships with clients, external partners and colleagues.
REQUIREMENTS: Account Director – Retail Design Sector
The ideal candidate will have gained agency experience at Account Director / Client Services Director level. Knowledge of retail shopper and brand communications is highly sought after.
Other skills and experience include:
· Have proven experience partnering with strategy and creative representatives.
· Be a great communicator with excellent commercial knowledge
· Be confident in presenting to blue chip clients
· Superb attention to detail.
· Desired FMCG Brand experience
A UK leading Retail Design and Marketing Communications organisation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Director / Retail Design / Client Services Director/ Senior Account Manager / Senior Client Services / Account Manager
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Account Director – Retail Design Sector and reference LL15364 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.