2 months ago
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning content marketing agency with a driven and ambitious team. They are part of a wider group of agencies specialising in film, media buying, design, development and influencer marketing.
With offices in King's Lynn and London, this is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding agency.
They are looking for a talented Account Manager to join their team. You'll work on a variety of client accounts as well as their own agency projects. With offices in King's Lynn and London, this is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding agency.
You will be an integral part of the client services team working on a variety of projects for various brands. You will have project management experience, managing all aspects of delivery and reporting of client projects.
You will be fully involved in producing creative ideas, scoping projects, creating detailed plans, delivery dates, budgets and resource requirements. You will also be able to produce accurate reports.
They are looking for a confident individual with proven client skills, a multitasker, focused and also a team player.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and sociable.
- Able to use initiative and willing to take responsibility.
- A team player who can work effectively in groups.
- Previous experience at a similar level.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships, both internally and externally.
- Excel at working both autonomously and collaboratively with teams.
- Demonstrate previous project management experience.
- Previous experience within a marketing department/agency environment.
They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional development opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn competitive salaries, enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), every other Friday off, staff days out and social events. Salary will be dependent on experience and will be negotiable for the successful applicant.
King's Lynn, Norfolk
To be considered for this role, you must come from an agency background in a similar role or have in-house marketing experience. You will have demonstrable delivery of campaigns, ideally in a range of sectors, and have managed a range of budgets.
Desirable skills include a marketing-related degree or qualification(s), project management qualification(s), in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close