8 months ago
* BA/BS degree in a Technical or Business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience managing paid search, digital media and other online campaigns.
* Experience in client-facing advertising sales, marketing, consulting, media and/or working with advertising agencies.
* Experience in developing channel or agency businesses or working with small business merchants.
* Experience working on technical projects with Engineering or Product teams for API and product integrations.
* Experience working with advertising technology partners.
* Face to face client sales, customer support or account management experience.
* Understanding of the complexities around product and technology integrations for partners.
* Familiarity with programming languages, databases or scripts.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Channel Partnerships team focuses on building and managing long-term relationships with partners that scale the sales and management of Google’s advertising products to Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers. We are focused on empowering GMSs with Google AdWords and other advertising solutions. You will work cross-functionally across Google’s organization, gain broad exposure to a range of Google products and interact daily with leading partners.
Opening Date: 13th December 2018
Closing Date: 12th January 2019
Competitive Salary Applies.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Ensure all partners in our portfolio are following Google best practices in managing their customers' AdWords accounts.
* Identify and promote other opportunities for partners to retain and grow their existing customer portfolio.
* Develop strong client facing relationships in partners’ Account Management teams.
* Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
* Serve as a liaison between clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their strategic growth.