8 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is the world’s number one provider of Native advertising solutions. They’re unique in providing full-spectrum Native, meaning you can consolidate your Native spend with one platform. By combining a proprietary Native-oriented AdTech stack, and a curated (ever-growing) network of publishers, they are able to reach a global audience of 1.2 billion and drive brand-safe advertising solutions that deliver meaningful results.
How you can expect to spend your day:
We are looking for an Account Management intern to join our rapidly growing team in London.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate who has an interest in media/advertising/tech, has perhaps worked in an agency or publishing company, and is looking for a new challenge with an exciting company. The internship would last 3 months, with a permanent contract being offered after this.
As an Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
* Providing support to the commercial and operations teams
* Managing the delivery of live campaigns
* Updating and educating clients on campaign progress
* Building on existing relationships and new ones
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
We want someone who is bright, outgoing and tech-savvy. You will be unique in your ability to combine interpersonal skills in managing partners, as well as adept at analytical reporting. You are a creative thinker, who is always looking for new ways to solve problems and deliver value for clients.
- Understanding of online/ digital content landscape
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience in an online/ digital/ technology company
- Experience working in a media planning/ buying/ publisher environment
- Understanding of analytics packages (Google, web monitoring, social media etc)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Budding start-up with great growth opportunity
- Offices in both London and New York
- Hardworking and fun, young team in the heart of London’s tech hub
Apply for this role