5 months ago
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - PR Company - Wimbledon
Salary: £31,000 - £46,000 pa depending on if Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
An independent, award winning communications agency based in London, serving clients in the UK and internationally.
Communications is their core business. They passionately believe that effective communications are critical to successful business development and the key to thriving in challenging economic times.
Only through well-planned, fluently executed communications can businesses survive and grow. They offer a full range of marcomms and public relations services, whether clients operate in B2B, consumer or professional environments. Through their international networks they also provide a seamless one stop service for those clients that require global communications campaigns.
Motivated, assertive, enthusiastic - committed to delivering high quality results? If so, then you need to have a passion for technology and a demonstrable knowledge of the B2B high-tech industry with three years’ B2B tech PR experience together with a track record of managing staff.
Reporting into senior consultants, you will actively manage teams and develop clients with real responsibility for driving forward programmes, developing campaign strategies and delivering results. Having worked within enterprise software and physical and cyber security will be a major benefit.
You need to be articulate, highly organised with meticulous attention to detail. Excellent writing, proven people management and digital skills are a given. As an AM or SAM you will be actively involved in new business and Say’s marketing initiatives, so new business experience, proposal writing and presenting would be an advantage.
The genre of accounts you will manage include, endpoint security, network security, ecommerce software and geospatial situational awareness applications.
• Salary in the range shown depending on experience and if it’s the AM or SAM role being offered
• Comprehensive benefits package, including annual bonus, summer early leaving Fridays, massages, birthday off, well-being contributions…. to name but a few.
Company benefits scheme:
• Basic holiday allowance of 25 days
• Entry into the group pension scheme
• Life Assurance to 4 x basic salary
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Commission on the introduction of new business
• Commission on the introduction of new staff
• Birthday Off
• Monthly well-being contribution
• Annual contribution towards specific duration learning
• Monthly massage sessions (Oct : Mar)
• Cycle2Work Scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Company mobile phone
• Annual eye test
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Annual training provision
• Season travel loan
Based in Wimbledon they are just three minutes’ walk from the station. Trains run every 5 minutes to Waterloo, a journey of 15 minutes.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
2 months ago
only 10 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 4 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close