6 months ago
Account Manager - Print & Digital - Dalston, London
Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 p.a.
Key Words: Account Manager, Advertising, Digital, Print, Media, Adaptation, Localisation
Our client is a content company working in Production, Post production, Adaptation and Digital Asset Management for brands and agencies, with offices in Central London, Majorca, Kiev, Cape Town & Sydney.
They are looking to appoint an Account manager with min 3 years’ experience in the advertising industry with exposure to production and adaptation/localisation across multiple channels (specifically Film, print & digital).
It is key that the candidate has worked on international clients and brands within advertising agencies. An understanding of multi-media production, post-production and the localisation/adaptation of advertising is desired.
• Strong focused experience on Digital
• OOH Experience
• Experience in virtual reality advertising
• Experience in augmented reality advertising
As relationship owner and account lead, you will be expected to run (with support) the reporting and management of current activity and pipeline revenues, and manage the resourcing requirements across the account, in order that we can flexibly scale with the demands of the different projects and markets we will adapt for. You will work with a wider team of Producers and Project Managers whom you will coordinate to deliver the various projects we are briefed on.
• Overseeing the status of the accounts, providing regular updates to clients on the statuses and key milestones for projects
• Working with clients to provide articulate clear briefs and defined ways of working to ensure smooth delivery and communication with our project management teams.
• Supporting these stakeholders in determining the scope & technical requirements for creation or adaptation of the content produced by the lead agencies.
• Subsequently engaging with supporting producers from the teams to deliver TV, online content, print and digital content.
• Good level of understanding of digital localisation processes.
Sector Experience & Understanding is key:
• Excellent knowledge of multi-media production (Film, print, digital) post-production and international versioning / adaptation industry.
• Experience working in fast paced international adaptation environments to manage projects and accounts efficiently to completion.
• Experience of working in the broadcast environment and therefore knowledgeable on the advertising standards, regulations and clearance processes a benefit.
• Technically confident with common digital formats.
• A solid understanding of usage rights management; media schedule fulfilment, play-out process etc.
• Knowledge of delivery process & systems: i.e. Adstream, Beam, IMD, Dub-Sat etc
• Awareness of the process to adapt and implement print, photographic assets, press, OOH still image assets, digital display assets.
• Excellent client relationship skills.
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills with specific ability to use Excel to create and refine cost models, analyse data and build clear reports.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to bring others together to communicate quickly, agree actions and fully complete tasks.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
2 months ago
only 4 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 10 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close