3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Accounts Receivable team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Banks & Receivables team member you’ll process banks & receivables services within the SSC and is expected to have Finance experience. Ideally, cash allocationbanking experience.
- Cash Application, payments in and out hitting the bank
- Management any banking queries
- Ensure Bank accounts are reconciled at month end.
- Cash pooling
- Clean up of unapplied cash on debtorsvendors ledgers
- Attention to details and investigative mind-set
- Understanding of bank issues
- Reliability to work under pressure at month end and deliver within agreed timelines
- Ability to troubleshoot early
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about