3 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Spanish speaking AP Administrator looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you! This is an 8 month fixed term contract until 01/08/19.
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
To be responsible for the general administration of vendor accounts payable accounts for the Mexico Market and support the UK market, ensuring the sub-ledger remains in good order. Minimise bad debt risk through accurate document processing. Maintain high standards of customer focus and service.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Process vendor invoices and credit notes in an accurate and timely manner by ensuring any document parking is coded accordingly
* Process authorised vendor account adjustments and deal with any vendor inquiries within agreed service levels
* Request and process missing Direct Debit invoices
* Liaise with the regional Finance and Supply Chain teams to resolve vendor disputes and queries
* Perform payment proposal
* Perform down payments
* Previous experience of general accounts and customer service
* Sound understanding of financial processing
* Proven experience of working to tight deadlines and being able to prioritise multiple tasks
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007
* Experience of negotiating with key stakeholders
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
* Sound communication and negotiation skills
* High standards of customer service
* Knowledge of SAP
Educated to A-Level standard of equivalent
Our Global Support Centre is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!