7 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Italian Finance team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Process travel and expense (T&E) reimbursements in accordance with internal control standards and requirements
- Resolve employee expense queries, disputes and ensure all T&E related inquiries are handled within the service level agreement (SLA)
- Receive requests from the user community for changes to, or creation of master data records ensuring all internal controls are adhered to
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of accounts payable (AP) invoices including ensuring the proper backup and necessary approvals for AP invoices
- Check and verify supplier documentation to adhere to compliance with tax legislation
- Managing error resolution and invoice exceptions daily
- Verify the correctness of the invoices on the system prior to posting
- Supporting and responding to queries from the business and supplier in line with agreed SLA's via email
- Italian language skills for business – the ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing
- Good basic knowledgeexperience of accounting and finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience within a high volume Accounts Payable team
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about