3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
As an Accounts Receivable (AR) Assistant, you will be responsible for any of the following activities in the order to cash process. This is a pivotal role within the Italian finance delivery team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Collect, process and allocate cash
- Resolve disputes in the collections process, liaising with customers and the business as required
- Escalate disputes appropriately
- Prepare and manage automatic payment collections (direct debit and credit card)
- Manage the refunds process
- Perform associated reporting
- Previous financial experience with a strong understanding of the accounts receivable process across its lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills and experience of using Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ERP solutions and collection tools
- Ialian language skills for business – the ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of SAP andor Get Paid or other collections tool
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about