7 months ago
London, United Kingdom
Categories: Digital Commerce
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more. We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
The Acquisition Team is the key driver of growth for UK Consumer and this role is a significant contributor, focusing on the continued successful acquisition of our proprietary Cards. It is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to develop and deliver high profile, marketing campaigns within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
* Driving the card acquisition strategies for two of our core proprietary portfolios
* Design and delivery of multimillion pound cross channel campaigns in collaboration with the wider channel owners across the Acquisition team
* Developing and establishing new innovative acquisition channels to fuel future growth
* Monitoring and analysing campaign performance - reporting on results, understanding dynamics and developing strategies to optimize acquisition strategy accordingly
* Establishing alignment with local and central brand, product and benefits teams to refine acquisition targeting / messaging, maximizing brand activity to support acquisition
* Leading and developing a team of 1 Marketing Executive
* Management of both campaign and overall team budgets – including submitting investment requests / forecasts and ensuring that all funding is managed, tracked and utilized
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
* Showcase strategic thinking and thought leadership on new acquisition opportunities
* Drive innovation through running test and learn activity
* Work across external digital marketing channels (i.e. search, affiliates, display, social media) in collaboration with team members & Build relationships with teams across Amex
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Strong Marketing and Communications pedigree either in an advertising agency setting, or within an external facing marketing team.
* Proven experience managing broadcast ATL channels (including Out of Home, TV and Digital) and commissioning and delivering impactful marketing creative.
* Demonstrated ability to develop strategic insights and translate them into actionable marketing briefs
* Pronounced ability to drive innovation and seek out new opportunities for growth, coupled with solid experience of driving results across a number of complex projects.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills with excellent written and oral communication to articulate learnings and outputs and inform planning.
* Strong relationship management skills across American Express as well as with external stakeholders and agencies.
* Ability to work within a fast paced and deadline driven environment – but one that is very structured with essential brand and compliance processes to be adhered to.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time