Acquisition Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing Acquisition Campaign Manager – XpertHR – Sutton
XpertHR is a market-leading online HR resource, providing a comprehensive and accurate source of employment law, good practice and benchmarking information to HR professionals. A division of FTSE 100 company Reed Business Information, XpertHR is based in Sutton, a short 20 minute journey from Clapham Junction or Wimbledon.
We have a rare opportunity for an ambitious Acquisition Campaign Manager to join our global marketing team, responsible for delivering the acquisition strategy for XpertHR UK.
We are looking for a hardworking marketing professional with an aptitude and passion for the ever evolving digital marketing landscape and who can demonstrate ambitious interpersonal skills.
Responsible and accountable for owning, driving and executing an integrated acquisition strategy for XpertHR UK.
- Utilising the full marketing mix including, but not exclusive to email, SEO, PPC, third party, social media, events, webinars and PR Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns in line with the customer lifecycle
- Driving sales enablement through strong sales and marketing alignment and providing lead management guidance, and where necessary, tools, content and support to allow the sales team to sell more effectively
- Working closely with our new business team to drive the sales pipeline and growing the volume of inbound leads to support revenues
- In this delivery focussed role you will be a key contributor to acquisition marketing critical metrics, accountable for execution and reporting return on investment
- Use campaign results to evaluate performance, optimise campaigns and formulate a future plan
- Enthusiastically test new and/or improved marketing campaigns within the context of the wider marketing and business strategy
- Brief and handle agencies and third party media brands on specific marketing campaigns
- You will work closely with our specialist marketers, sales team and award winning editorial team and product team to define and communicate our user proposition
- You will have a thorough understanding of buying cycle, the competitive and customer landscape, designing marketing campaigns that satisfy the requirements of our audience and deliver maximum return on investment
- Develop an effective relationship with key partner groups, timely communicate marketing activities and results
- Copywriting of all advertising and promotional campaigns
- Track all marketing campaigns using our analytics platform
- You will translate marketing results into sales stories for our sales team
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Validated knowledge and experience of online marketing techniques, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, and display advertising
- Sales alignment and enablement experience will be advantageous
- Effective project management and budget management skills
- Extraordinary organisational skills
- A relationship builder with excellent partner management and communication skills
- Results driven
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills are a requirement have in this position
- Innovative, enthusiastic, resilient with can-do attitude, problem solver
- University degree or equivalent. Marketing qualification will be seen as a bonus
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day.
RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package:
RBI pays competitive salaries and has a comprehensive set of benefits.