3 months ago
The Acquisition team sits alongside the eCommerce, Retention, Membership, and Email teams.
The key focus of the team is to plan, execute and evaluate marketing campaigns across the full range of print and digital channels, to drive the recruitment of new subscribers to Future’s portfolio of magazines.
Job Summary & Purpose
To work with and support the Associate Director and other departments in the team to evaluate, plan and implement marketing campaign activities, delivering cost-effective routes to acquire print & digital subscribers across designated vertical markets.
Key role responsibilities:
Campaign Preparation and Implementation
* Work with the Associate Director to deliver acquisition activity for the US music magazines.
* Co-ordinate marketing campaigns for new (acquisition) campaigns of subscribers
* Effective use of core skills such as copywriting, briefing design teams, proof-reading and liaising with the subscription bureau and internal colleagues.
* Understand the importance of results analysis in planning new campaigns
* Work with third parties to agree collaborative activity and generate new opportunities
* Ability to work across multiple projects while working to tight deadlines
* Event planning and providing support at shows
* Inputting subscriber figures/orders into Studio
* Raising purchase orders for supplier invoices
Forecasting and Accounting
* Monitor the acquisitions performance of your campaigns in order to ensure your campaigns are working.
* Ensure that campaigns are within your monthly marketing budget allocations and achieve a good return on investment.
* Work closely with key suppliers to ensure we are optimising our spend and getting good levels of service
Analysis and Communication
* Review the performance of your campaigns to make key decisions
* Work closely with the eCommerce, Email and Retention teams
* Work with the Associate Director to agree overall plan and objectives
* Tracking competitor pricing and offers in-mag, email and social
* Regularly communicating with agents with copy and pricing when needed
Essential skills and experience:
* Previous relevant marketing experience and/or marketing qualification
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
* Calm under pressure and able to prioritise a busy workload through excellent time management skills
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Attention to detail
* Competent in Excel and Google products
* Analytical, numerate and commercially aware (profitability, ROI, ARPU, LTV)
* Creativity and problem solving skills
* Experience of working within a publishing or recurring revenue environment