6 months ago
£34,600 - £43,000 per annum (depending on skills a
Category: Analysis Jobs
Ad Tech Analyst
Cobham Map & Directions
Marketing & Communications
£34,600 - £43,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
21 March 2018
To be hands-on with our PPC and Display activities, driving excellent returns on all our Paid Advertising.
Utilising the cutting edge technologies to improve efficiencies and increase Return On Investment with large-scale budgets.
Working as part of a Customer Analytics team to improve customer acquisition.
What you will be doing
* Planning, building and optimising both PPC and Display accounts
* Complex customer data selection and manipulation in order to segment and target advertising campaigns
* Ensure all campaigns are fully optimised, compliant and following best practice
* Embracing new technologies to introduce efficiencies & grow Return on Investment
* Follow, test and learn initiatives to strive for increased Return on Investment
* Work with content team to optimise the site for performance
* As part of the wider customer analytics team, feedback and optimise site performance based on Machine Learning models
* Ensure all Display activity is optimised and efficient
* Ensure all creative meets criteria and meets sales targets
* Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
* Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
* Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
* 25 days holiday increasing with service up to 28 days plus bank holidays
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Who are we looking for?
• Google Adwords Certified
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics
• Experience with (ideally qualified in) DoubleClick Suite
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
• Passion for everything Paid Search & Digital
• Self-motivated & can-do attitude
• Excel, Powerpoint
• Strong analytical background (experience in sas/SQL/R/Python would be an advantage
• Demonstrable experience managing complex search campaigns, including bid optimisation tools
• Experience (preferably proven in a previous role) with RTB buy side campaign management, optimisation, trafficking and troubleshooting
• Understanding of ad-serving technologies. Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Direct experience with industry leader DSP solutions would be useful
o Direct experience with DMP solutions
o Experience of Paid Advertising in Insurance
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer