4 months ago
Advertising Campaign Manager
Hammersmith -Griffin House Hammersmith Road -C1770
Advertising Campaign Manager
Hammersmith- London- W68BS
Salary - £40k- £48k per annum + benefits
Now is a great time to join our fantastic Advertising team at Virgin Media. We are looking for an Advertising Campaign Manager to assist the Senior Advertising Campaign Manager in planning and delivering ATL brand advertising campaigns that deliver against long term marketing strategy and our brand vision, to drive equity in the Virgin Media brand as well as hitting business targets.
* You will support with and own the end-to-end project management of a variety of advertising campaigns for Virgin Media products and services (across Broadband, TV, Mobile and Bundles) from inception to completion, ensuring integration with all other business divisions.
* You will be a vital member of the team working on ATL campaigns on channels like TV, outdoor, press etc. ideally within brand advertising
* You will seize opportunities to make the most of the fantastic asset that is the Virgin Media brand.
* Work with the Senior Campaign Manager in the development of media and messaging strategies across advertising channels (including TV, Outdoor, Press, Digital, Social and Radio)
* Work with a range of departments across the business to help the team develop robust, insight-driven campaign briefs
* Manage a variety of campaigns from brief through creative development to implementation, including results management and analysis, and adhering to agreed process flow structures
* Day-to-day management of media planning and creative agencies on a campaign delivery basis
* Liaison with wider marketing team to coordinate integrated and amplified campaigns (in particular with the Customer, Retail, PR and Direct Response and Digital marketing teams), as well as adhering to overall brand look and feel (working with the Brand team)
* Work with Digital team to ensure the online customer experience is fully integrated with the main campaign
* Work with the Senior Campaign Manager to develop campaign KPIs to measure the impact of campaigns, being able to react quickly to change once the activity is in market.
* Coordinate the evaluation of all activity post-campaign, liaising with teams across the business to provide up-to-date results and information.
* Keep in touch with advertising trends and innovation, ensuring the Advertising team are kept abreast of the latest developments, in conjunction with the creative and media agencies
* Ensure all campaigns have been approved by legal and product teams prior to campaign launch.
* Keep key stakeholders involved and informed throughout the campaign management process, chairing meetings with the wider project team where appropriate
Required Critical Behaviours
* Customer focused
* Commercially aware
* Insight driven
* Creative flair and desire to be bold with the Virgin Media brand
* Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
* Good team player
* Results orientated with strong analytical ability
* Adept at co-ordinating and aligning multiple business divisions to deliver collaborative work streams
* Dynamic personality with the ability to work and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
Required Key Skills (Functional / Technical)
* A deep understanding of marketing (and specifically advertising) principles
* Strong digital and social acumen
* Excellent creative judgement
* Ability to analyse and interrogate media plans
* Budgetary and financial management skills
* Excellent communicator and influencer
* Good time management skills, used to working with timing plans and keeping to deadlines
* Strong organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Required Qualifications/ Experience
* Undergraduate degree, preferably in Marketing
* You will have relevant marketing experience in a similar role (client or agency side)
* Experience of managing and delivering significant integrated marketing campaigns, including working with and managing creative and media agencies (Adam & Eve)
* Experience of managing digital campaigns
* Experience of working as part of a team delivering large projects
* Experience of managing a communications and media plan, and proven track record in delivering results according to target
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Send to a friend