6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital Operations Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Manage the full life cycle and end-to-end process of Sky Media’s new offering, Sky Advance. This entails working closely with the Sky Advance Sales team, Sky IDS and other key stakeholders of Sky Advance. Experienceknowledge will be required in Demand Side Platforms, creation of traits and segments using Adobe’s Audience Manager, validation of data on multiple systems and owning the end to end process of Sky Advance within the Ad Ops team.
- Co-ordinate with website and app product teams to ensure changes do not affect ad-serving capability (plan, test and implement).
- Ensuring sales & ad-ops are fully briefed trained before release of new productsplacements.
- Ensuring SDKs for mobile apps are implemented & maintained across mobile estate.
- Advise on current Sky Media system infrastructure and use for future advertising technology projects.
- Liaise with external ad technology partners (Videology, Adap TV, Rubicon, Sharethrough) on technical issues.
- Maintain a high working knowledge of the SKY product offerings.
- Assist the Digital Ops, Developers and sales teams where required.
- Present information & updates back to Digital Ops and the wider sales team at regular intervals.
- Experience working in the Digital advertising market and Online ad-serving systems (display & video).
- Experience with Online advertising sales systems - understanding of inventory creation and maintenance.
- Demand Side Platform Experience – Collective, DataXu.
- Experience of bookingprocess tools (Operative, DSM, XSM).
- Experience in Digital ad-tag structure and products such as web, video, mobile, rich media types, 3rd party advertising.
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
- A natural affinity for problem solving and enjoy an environment where you collaborate and work as a team.
- Experience of analytical systems such as Omniture & Business Objects would be an advantage.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about