We are on the hunt for an Affiliate Marketing Manager, relationship builder and a structured marketer who can take ownership and grow our affiliate marketing strategy for a rapidly expanding online travel company. This is a brand-new start up channel.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
The Affiliate Marketing manager will be working with a new team to develop exceptional relationships across our affiliate markets, independently build, launch and grow our offering for our partners. You will have the support coupled with the autonomy to take full responsibility for both strategy and execution across all campaigns.
We are looking for someone who can structure our affiliate programs, recruit new affiliates and increase their engagement and revenue, while working in a fast paced environment.
As an Affiliate Manager, you will be tasked with planning, implementing and managing all our affiliate marketing strategy.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
* Lead and optimise our affiliate marketing strategy, drive sales and traffic through growth
* Plan, execute and optimise our relationship management programs to keep affiliates engaged and help them generate sales.
* Help affiliates design, deploy and analyse A/B split tests across content, channels and targets to increase ROI
* Proactively refine affiliate marketing procedures, metrics, processes and tools, whilst staying ahead of new trends and innovations within the travel industry.
To be considered as an Affiliate Marketing Manager
YOU WILL NEED:
* Experience of managing large budgets and delivering strong results.
* In-depth experience and proven track record of driving growth by creating new, engaging affiliate programs
* Excellent knowledge of recruiting new affiliate programmes
* Strong relationship building skills, growing, managing and influencing affiliates.
The ideal candidate will have experience of running campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook Ads. A Google AdWords certification would also be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role PPC Manager, Pay-Per-Click Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, Search Marketing Manager, PPC Campaign Manager, Paid Marketing Manager, or Paid Acquisition Campaign Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Mandy Bains quoting Affiliate Marketing Manager, reference MB1712-23 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.