4 months ago
Agency Account Manager - Automotive
We’re offering the chance to work as an expert, for the most reputable brands in the publishing market.
As the Agency Account Manager, your role will be to sell bespoke advertising solutions and partnerships across the Dennis Motoring pillar’s portfolio. This consists of market-leading brands such as EVO – the leading automotive performance brand, and Auto Express, the current PPA consumer brand of the year.
This role will focus on tier 1 agency relationships, including some of the biggest automotive manufacturers, building deep partnerships with our leading automotive brands. Print solutions will be an important part of the role, however, the nature of the clients means some cross-platform selling and broader creative partnerships will be key.
We sell a diverse range of contextual and audience led solutions to clients - from direct sold display pages to fully integrated content-led creative partnerships to programmatic PMPs. The role of the client direct team is to ensure that we are fully maximising ad revenue, whilst offering the best solutions and insight to our clients, all with the true entrepreneurial spirit that exists within Dennis.
The role includes the complete cycle of selling from the sourcing and booking of ads to the production, credit control and account maintenance functions. You will sell to an established direct client base but also have the opportunity to develop new business.
You will be responsible for reaching and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets as agreed with the Advertising Manager, pitching proactively for business outside of briefs. Working with management to ensure that we are offering the best service to our clients as possible, as well as to develop advertising solutions that fit your clients requirements.
You’ll act as the client and industry lead for your patch; driving your own sales strategy and being a known and respected contact within your client base, understanding the importance of a healthy sales pipeline in order to meet targets on time (meetings, conversations, proposals, revenue).
Joining one of the most successful sales teams at Dennis you will be responsible for maximising revenue streams and other incremental advertising, to deliver this you will have demonstrable experience within sales and have experience selling to media agencies. It’s essential you have an understanding of press media operations and the key markets that Dennis operates in.
A seasoned sales professional you’ll have a proven track record in managing and planning accounts, winning an developing business, face-to-face sales experience and success in writing winning proposals, as well as excellent and confident presentation skills.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!