12 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will be driving a step change in our Agencies mobile capabilities. Your ability to identify areas for partnership program performance improvement, your knowledge of mobile user experience guidelines, and your analytical and interpersonal skills, will drive business growth for our agency-managed Large Customer Sales businesses, while also delivering better, faster and more secure mobile experiences to our users. You will be an authority on Site Performance, Google's mobile user experience (UX) approach, and on the new standards of the mobile web (e.g. Accelerated Mobile Pages, Progressive Web Apps, Payments and Identity, etc), acting as a trustworthy adviser, both internally and externally.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Work with a list of agency-managed customers with the opportunity to improve mobile website capabilities, delivering sustainable client growth.
* Maintain deep expertise in mobile web experiences (e.g. UX, site performance, etc) to accelerate improvements across LCS advertisers in the short-term, and foster the ecosystem for long-term transformation.
* Create awareness of best practices externally through events, trainings and external communications.
* Advocate for Google’s approach and Google’s mobile site narrative in relevant professional forums.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales/business development at an online media company, or with a client and/or media agency.
* Experience working with large clients, partners and cross-functional stakeholders across different levels. Experience with diagnosing and improving mobile website load speed. Demonstrated ability to influence in regards to mobile and to drive tangible impact for large organizations.
* Demonstrated knowledge of web architecture and next generation web technologies (e.g. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Payments APIs, Identity APIs, etc). Interest in the next area of digital touchpoints.
* Demonstrated understanding of the agency ecosystem. Understanding of mobile user experience, mobile SEO, and the broader mobile landscape.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.