7 months ago
Agile-Dev&Ops Transformation Lead
£Competitive + benefits
We’re EE. And we’re the future of digital. As the #1 brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we’re transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business – whether we’re providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK’s biggest, fastest network, we’re being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It’s their impact on the way we do business that’s inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it’s why we want to invest in you.
The Agile-Dev&Ops Transformation Lead will be responsible for setting up, managing, and evangelizing the culture, practices, processes and tools that enable world class software development and operations. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of agile and the various points at which development and operations could be improved by better process improvement, tools, automation and metrics that can be gathered to improve our transformation.
What you’ll do:
• Formulate a strategy for the transition from Project based delivery to Product based delivery
• Drive the delivery and implementation of the Agile strategy across the Digital community.
• Be a role model for agile development within the organisation, ensuring that all stakeholders understand the agile principles and the part they need to play to contribute to successful software delivery.
• Ensure all teams maintain a cycle of continual improvement, acting on feedback solicited from stakeholders during the transformation
• Alignment of new ways of working with existing legacy deliveries outside of Digital
:• Have delivery experience in agile and off-shore development models
• Have 5+ Years proven experience of delivery in an agile development environment, ideally with a range of methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.).
• Previous experience of SAFe.
• Understanding of Agile Team Organisation: Squads, Chapters, Tribes and Guilds
• Creative, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong execution mindset to deliver against transformation goals
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience of Lean Methodologies
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Private Healthcare
• Company Car or Cash alternative
• Life Assurance
• 25 days’ holiday
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.