5 months ago
AML & Fraud Pre-Sales Executive
UK-Marlow | UK-London | DK-Copenhagen | SE-Stockholm | FI-Espoo | BE-Tervuren | NL-Huizen | FR | Germany | CH-Zurich | AT-Vienna | ...
Here at SAS, we are passionate how analytics can help our customers in the area of AML & Fraud.
We are investing heavily on a global scale in this area and we are seeking a passionate AML & Fraud and analytics expert located anywhere in North EMEA (UK & Ireland, DACH, Nordics and Western Europe) to help our customers and prospects realise the value of big data and SAS.
This is a great opportunity for an industry and technology expert to work with the leader in analytics and have exposure to leading companies across the Financial, Commercial and Public Sector.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the continued prosperity and growth of SAS by maximising all AML & Fraud related opportunities to sell and promote SAS, with nominated client(s), within North EMEA. You will be an effective member of the North EMEA AML & Fraud Team, supporting the delivery of revenue to the business. Work across multiple industries, with a particular focus on AML (Transaction Monitoring, Watchlist Management, KYC, CDD) and Fraud (Payments, Online, Procurement) representing the largest opportunity for the North EMEA region. Providing customer relationship, technology and solution best practice in pre-sales.
The role will encompass supporting opportunities and solutions in AML & Fraud - where specialist knowledge and experience within banking or government is essential. Other areas like insurance, telco, healthcare, eCommerce, Industry are also interesting. You will:
* Drive best practice & provide thought leadership
* Provide extensive domain expertise within AML & Fraud, internally but moreover externally in front of clients
* Help scope and define AML & Fraud projects
* Develop Intellectual property for SAS and develop demonstrators, in particular regarding the use of analytics for risk based AML analysis and for Fraud
You will provide specialist pre-sales input to specific account opportunities with the ability to deliver a high quality, customer centric experience to enable the growth of SAS' Fraud footprint in the region. Demonstrate high impact engagements with customers, partners and colleagues to exhibit SAS as best in class. Contribute to the SAS Fraud community, working with global specialist teams to transfer knowledge of AML & Fraud experience from the field.
As AML & Fraud Presales Executive, Primary Accountabilities & Responsibilities include:
* Continually build extensive knowledge of all solutions, technologies, methodologies and processes
* Maintain a specialism in AML & Fraud areas gaining recognition as an 'expert' in that field and be keen to lend those skills to teams across the region or company
* Be well-informed of AML & Fraud trends in the relevant industries (primarily banking and government, and to a lesser extent telecoms, insurance, healthcare, eCommerce, Industry)
* Maintain knowledge of competitors' solutions and their technologies and be able to differentiate what the SAS strengths are in a Sales Cycle
* Use a mix of expert SAS Analytics technology knowledge, competitive strengths and weaknesses with a full understanding of client requirements to maximise sales opportunities
* Provide expertise in the development of repeatable value propositions and assist in tailoring them to specific opportunities
* Be on the forefront of customer engagements by pitching SAS differentiators on AML & Fraud to prospects, understanding the client business and technical pains, and highlighting the adequate SAS value propositions.
* Participates in activities that demonstrate SAS’ industry experience and leadership. May publish industry articles, blogs and white papers. Speaks at internal and external industry events. Develop workshops to educate sales/marketing team.
* Create a compelling vision to influence senior managers in formal meetings, workshops and presentations, adapting the material and demonstration to suit the audience and progress the opportunity throughout the sales cycle
* Build or customise demonstrations as required
* Manage the RFX process, and provide excellent input to win and the deal
* Use negotiation skills to overcome internal and external challenges, providing thought leadership on the benefits of tackling AML & Fraud with SAS AML & Fraud Analytics technology
* Take responsibility for external thought leadership working with marketing and global teams to develop a network of contacts within the customer base or related industries
* Identify new opportunities in the region and work with the sales and account teams on the go to market strategies
* Deliver training on SAS Fraud technology solutions to regional teams including positioning, capabilities and benefits, POV best practice, competitive intelligence, packaging & pricing.
Key Responsibilities on pilots / proofs of value:
* In conjunction with project manager (if applicable), initiate appropriate pilot process and manage key risks and issues
* Facilitate key internal and customer workshops/meetings
* Support sales process during the pilot focusing on building a robust benefits case strategy and aligning appropriate teams to plan implementation with the customer
* Influence the SAS technology used in a pilot to meet the success criteria and demonstrate business value/impact
* Be able to form trusting relationships with the customer and set accurate expectations around the benefits the SAS technology will bring
* Where required undertake hands on roles on PoV / pilots
* AML & Fraud experience gained through: presales, sales engineering, or sales support experience; consulting in the AML & Fraud space; or as a practitioner in the AML & Fraud detection, investigation, or operations space.
* Significant industry experience in AML & Fraud within banking, government, or insurance, telco, healthcare, eCommerce or Industry
* Client-facing experience engaging in senior levels in the business
* Strong ability to engage with different roles in the internal business such as sales, accounts, technical, industry experts
* Solid educational background e.g. degree or equivalent in science, technology, engineering or mathematics
* Experience in pre-sales
* Strong ability at using technology for demonstrations
* Demonstrated business, thought and people leadership skills
* English language proficiency. Other European languages would be perceived as a strong asset.
We are seeking candidates located in the DACH region. The Pre-Sales Executive is expected to travel and serve the opportunities in the country they are based from and might be involved in opportunities abroad on a regular basis.
SAS is present in 150 countries so excellent candidates based in other regions and speaking other languages might also be considered.
We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.