20 days ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Strategic Insights (SI) team within Sky. The team are at the forefront of understanding consumers and creating actionable insights that supports the business and helps improve consumer experience.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Deliver insight to support Sky performance improvement and transformation objectives
- Work to gather insight requirements for the business areas and create coherent and actionable insight, working across and leading interactions with stakeholders
- Develop meaningful insights from large datasets based on omni-channel consumer activity and content consumption
- Develop and deploy customer segmentation, predictive models and other optimisation frameworks that deliver business benefit
- Collaborate with commercial teams to enhance business performance
- Communicate insight findings and work with relevant teams to create action plan
- Commercial experience in analytics, data science or business intelligence
- Strong academic qualifications, with advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (ideally Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or Econometrics)
- Stakeholder engagement: A track record of establishing successful business and technical relationships and driving action with stakeholders
- Ability to exploit complex data for analytics and articulate insights in simple commercial terms that are actionable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools
- Deep understanding of data processing, data mining, Statistics and Machine Learning or other predictive algorithms
- Experience and working knowledge of SQL, SAS or Python and other modern programming languages. Knowledge of SAS data analysis and machine learning libraries a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills, being a team player and self-starter and ability to demonstrate logical thinking and strong work ethics
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better