about 1 month ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The OE team is a team of 7 responsible for identifying and delivering efficiencies and cost savings across Sky UK. The team works with all areas of Sky, both helping deliver change within other departments and also looking at opportunities which cut across various functions.
The team works closely with senior stakeholders to deliver these changes which include items such as: operating model reviews, investment business cases, process improvements and insourceoutsource decisions.
- Work alongside the OE team to deliver savings target of >£400m
- Manage various cross-functional projects that deliver cost savings and efficiencies
- Work closely with business owners and local finance teams to quantify and validate opportunities
- Create business cases alongside the business and present these to senior management
- Proactively come up with new ideas
- Liaise closely with other areas such as HR and Technology to ensure results are delivered in a sustainable way
- Support and challenge the business to deliver on opportunities identified
- Build strong relationships with the management team for their business area, delivering analysis, reporting, insight and financial guidance
- 2:1 Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or related discipline, or
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience
- Delivering financial analysis, including business cases and financial evaluations of alternative options.
- Leading transaction or transformational projects.
- Preparing accounting analysis and advice for commercial deals or corporate transactions.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
Believe in Better