9 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Content Scheduling Team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As an Analyst, you will need to develop a deep understanding of the how the business operates and their ways of working. As well as being responsible for clearly communicating the business goals and objectives to the delivery teams, you will also collaborate with the development and design functions to deliver innovative solutions.
- Responsible for business and functional requirements elicitation, data and process analysis.
- Build professional relationships with relevant business and management stakeholders across the wider organisation.
- Evaluate potential solutions with architectural and design teams before estimating and planning the work with the development teams.
- Develop a shared understanding between yourself and the software teams to ensure contextual consistency.
- Act as a facilitator and ensure continual communication between the business and development teams.
- Ability to clearly articulate business value and capture structured requirements using JIRA.
- Take a hands on approach to delivering projects, working collaboratively with other departmental functions to prioritise and plan work, discuss and agree acceptance criteria and support deliveries through to production.
- Liaise with other delivery teams within Sky to ensure key dependencies are identified and managed, solutions agreed and communicated to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Responsible for analysing and producing estimates for new work that impacts the team
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience working as an Analyst in an Agile environment
- Demonstrable IT analysis experience with knowledge and expertise in analytical methods and tools.
- Experience working with ConfluenceJIRA or similar tools.
- Identifying, documenting and presenting business requirements and preparing them for implementation.
- Analysis and prioritisation of requirements, and identification of solutions.
- Ability to identify and articulate the actual value of business capabilities.
- Proven experience of being able to analyse and assimilate complex problems into simpler ones that can be tackled.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop, present and defend recommendations, credible to both IT and business users.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better