4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our analytics team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the analytics team within Strategy, Delivery and Performance, you’ll help improve the customer experience of our tv, broadband and mobile customers.
- Be innovative with our data and technology to find new insights
- Support the decision-making process across Sky’s new propositions
- Ensure outputs are accurate, timely and meet the business need
- Work closely with our data engineers to ensure accurate and timely data
- Work closely with our data scientists to use machine learning to find new insights
- Communicate findings with the wider business
- Grow domain expertise and champion data analysis
- Interest in current telecommunications, TV andor mobile technologies
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in applied quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, IT)
- Desire to interact with senior partners to gather requirements and answer the “so what”
- Working knowledge of databases, data structures and reporting systems
- Knowledge of SQL and the ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of Tableau (desirable)
- Working as a team in a project environment
- Handle your own projects, owning from start to end
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about