6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our team strives to improve current debt collection and equipment return rates through the identification, implementation and ongoing management of the most appropriate strategies to maximise these returns.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
The purpose of the role is to understand existing processes and identify areas for improvement within the billing and collection department, responsibilities include:
- Producing professional and incisive analysis to effectively communicate successes and failures
- The ability to discuss those findings with senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Completion of project tracking documents and monthly dashboards with 100% accuracy
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including our external debt panel)
- Strong self-management and ownership of personal development
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in process mapping (including planning, identifying and acting on areas for improvement)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – including proven presentation skills
- Experienced in data analysis and manipulation using Excel and other Microsoft tools
- Experienced in influencing and managing stakeholders
- Self-motivated and a proactive attitude
- Experience of working on projects and their structure would be highly advantageous
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We are happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better